Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai invites applications from Indian Citizens and certain categories of persons for appointment to the following posts in Reserve Bank of India:
1. Name of the post: Research Officer in Grade 'B' for Department of Economics and Policy Research (DEPR)
No. of post: 10 (Gen-05, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-02). 1 post has been reserve for Visually Handicapped (VH) persons under the category of Persons with Disability (PWD).
2. Name of the post: Research Officer in Grade 'B' for Department of Statistics and information Management (DSIM)
No. of post: 17 (Gen-12, OBC-05)
3. Name of the post: Rajbhasha Officer in Grade 'A'
No. of post: 05 (Gen-03, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01)
4. Name of the post: Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade 'B'
No. of post: 03 (Gen-03)
5. Name of the post: Manager (Technical-Electrical) in Grade 'B'
Candidates can apply for the posts only by ON-LINE made through the Bank's website (www.rbi.org.in). No other mode for submission of application is available. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates need not submit/send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of On-Line application.
For all other details such as age, Qualification, Experience, Scheme of Selection, Submission of On-Line Application and other Instructions. Please refer to the detailed advertisement to be published on the RBI website (www.rbi.org.in) on May 08, 2013 and in the employment News Rozgar Samachar issue Dated May-18-24, 2013/Subsequent Issue.
Website Link Open-For On Line Registration of Application on 08.05.2013 to 07.06.2013
Payment of fees On-Line on 08.05.2013 to 07.06.2013
Payment of fees at Bank Branches (Off-Line) on 10.05.2013 to 11.06.2013
Click here For Advertisement