Government of Assam, Health & Family Welfare (B) Department invites application for a Walk-in interview from intending candidates with required qualification for recruitment under Regulation 3(f) of APSC to the post of Lecturer, Regional Dental College, Guwahati against the existing vacancies.
Name of the post: Lecturer
Name of Departments:
1) Prosthodontics (No. of vacancy = 2, Category = UR)
2) Orthodontics (No. of vacancy = 1, Category = UR)
3) Oral Medicine & Dental Radiology (Oral Diagnosis) (No. of vacancy = 1, Category = UR)
4) Anesthesiology (No. of vacancy = 1, Category = UR)
5) Pedodontics (No. of vacancy = 1, Category = UR)
Scale of Pay: Rs.15,600-39,100/- and Grade Pay 7,000/- P.M. Plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
1. There shall be 30% Reservation for Women candidates out of the existing percentage of reservation of posts earmarked for General/ ST(P)/ ST(H)/ SC/ OBC & MOBC wherever it is applicable subject to fulfillment other criteria.
2. There will be 3% Reservation for Physically Challenged Candidates as per provision of relevant Act. and Rules.
Age: (a) 21 Years to 38 Years as on 01/01/2013. The Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 (five) Years in case of SC/ STP & STH candidates.
(b) Relaxation for Upper Age limit will be considered as per existing Rules.
Qualification: A recognized MDS in concerned Subject/ MD in Anesthesiology of an Indian University.
Time: 11:00 A.M.
Venue: The Office of the Director of Medical Education, Assam, Sixmile, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
The candidates shall furnish Bio-Data with attested copies of relevant certificates, marksheets, (from H.S.L.C. onwards) etc. with two copies of passport size photograph along with application (Standard Form) at the time of registration for the interview. The candidates shall have to bring their original certificate and other documents of their requisite qualification etc. for verification at the time of interview.